Data protection on our website
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the information we collect about you via http://wordpress.p626570.webspaceconfig.de. We recommend that you read this document carefully. During our processing we comply with the legal requirements. This means, among other things:
- We aim to limit our collection of personal information to that personal information that is needed for legitimate reasons.
- We will first obtain your explicit consent if this is necessary to process your personal data.
- We take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information and require the same of parties who process personal information on our behalf.
- We respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we have about you, please contact us.
1. purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes related to our business, including the following:
1.1 Contact – by phone, mail, email and/or web formats
For this purpose we use the following data:
- A first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and city/town name
- One email address
- One phone number
The basis on which we may process this data is:
After consent has been granted.
We store this data at the end of the service for the following months: 2
3. disclosure practices
We disclose personal information when required to do so by law or court order, such as at the request of a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted by law to provide information, or for an investigation into a matter involving public safety.
If our site or business is acquired or sold as part of a merger or acquisition, your information may be disclosed to our advisors and potential buyers and transferred to the new owners.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take reasonable security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal information. This ensures that only necessary persons have access to your data, that this access is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked.
5. third party websites
7. access and processing of your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we have about you, please contact us. You can reach us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is needed, what happens to it, and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right whenever you wish to amend, correct and have your personal data deleted or blocked.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all of your personal data from one data controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another data controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
Please make sure that you always clearly state who you are so that we can be sure not to edit or delete the wrong person’s data.
8. submit a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we (your complaint) handle the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
9. data protection officer
10. contact details
Freiheitstraße 120, staircase C
D-15745 Wildau / Berlin
Phone: +49 3375 528 30-0